Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Altec on Ebay

  1. #1
    Inactive Member timp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2007
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This item sounded interesting. But I am too far from the seller. http://cgi.ebay.com/Altec-horn-horns...d=p3286.c0.m14

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No longer forsale...... I guess he sold them off ebay.

    I was quite tempted, as it would have been easy for me to go pick them up. I figured I'd re-sell the horns and re-build the drivers to use on my MR94B's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.